We know that planning a Safe Routes to School event or project can be fun, but overwhelming! In order to help you celebrate and promote your efforts, we’ve compiled a SRTS Media Kit. Included in this kit you will find:
- A student photo release form
- Template Press Release for Walk to School Day
- Template Press Release for Bike to School Day
- The SRTS logo in color, as well as black and white
- Social Media guide for Walk to School Day
- Social Media guide for Bike to School Day
Please note: if you’re a school or community that has just received a Conditional Commitment for your infrastructure grant, we ask that you not issue a press release or statement until after you’re Conditional Commitment has been converted into a full award. Doing so could jeopardize project funding with MDOT.
For further assistance with press or social media efforts, please contact Mariama Lockington.