About Safe Routes to School
Safe Routes to School (SRTS) is an international movement—and now a federal program—to make it safe, convenient, and fun for children, including those with disabilities, to bicycle and walk to school. When routes are safe, walking or biking to and from school is an easy way to get the regular physical activity children need for good health. Safe Routes to School initiatives also help ease traffic jams and air pollution, unite neighborhoods, and contribute to students’ readiness to learn in school.
- June 17 @ 9:30 am - 10:15 am
- July 16 @ 9:30 am - 10:15 am
- August 12 @ 9:30 am - 10:15 am
- August 13 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- August 20 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- September 23 @ 9:30 am - 10:15 am