The materials below are the most current reporting documents for Safe Routes to School non-infrastructure Mini and Major Grant funding recipients. Click on the file names to download the documents to your computer. Principals and SRTS coordinators should check with their fiduciary to ensure that they are following the proper reporting procedures.
Please contact Max Fulkerson, Safe Routes to School Contracts Coordinator, if you have questions or need additional assistance.
Be sure to check the Training and Assistance page for live webinars or access our recorded Award Recipient Series below:
Supplemental Contract Documents
- Vendor Info Forms (Request to Add or Update Vendor in CTRAK)
- Audit Certification Request Form (Subrecipient A-133 Audit Certification Request)
Reporting Documents and Guidelines
- SRTS Procedures & Operations Manual FY23
- SRTS Reporting-Invoicing Guidelines
- SRTS School Invoice Template- Cumulative with Summary
- SRTS Meeting Summary Form
- SRTS Travel Summary Form
- SRTS Progress Report: Contact Adam Jenks for customized report.
- SRTS Participant Tracking form: Contact Adam Jenks for customized form.
- Participant Log (5wk)
Examples of completed reporting documents and guidelines
- Award Summary – SAMPLE
- SRTS Progress Report – SAMPLE
- SRTS Invoice Template – SAMPLE
- SRTS Personnel Expense Detail – SAMPLE
- SRTS Non-personnel Expense Detail – SAMPLE
- SRTS Meeting Summary Form – SAMPLE
- SRTS Travel Summary Form – SAMPLE
- Receipts for Sample Invoicing Packet