Personal Safety Information and Tips
- Personal Safety In Safe Routes to School – 2015 Fact Sheet, Safe Routes to School National Partnership
- Personal Safety: Making the Walking and Bicycling Trip to School Safer – Safe Routes to School National Partnership
- Going to and From School More Safely – 2014, National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- Guarding Your Child’s Personal Safety– AAA
- Keep Kids Alive Drive 25
- Safe Kids Pedestrian and Bike Safety Tips
- Stop Bullying – information on bullying, cyber bullying, prevention and tips.
- Kids Against Bullying and Teens Against Bullying– Student led commitments against bullying.
- OK2Say – student safety program which allows students to confidentially report tips on potential harm or criminal activities directed at school students, school employees, and schools
- The Bully Project– a social action campaign that has resources for students, parents, educators and advocates as well as toolkits for students with special needs and spanish speakers.
- PACER’s Bullying Prevention Center– resources for students, parents, educators, and others.
- Stomp Out Bullying – resources and campaigns promoting civility, inclusion and equality.
- Teaching Tolerance – Classroom & magazine resources