The SEMCOG office
1001 Woodward Ave #1400, Detroit, MI 48226
Training from 10am-3pm with sign-in/networking starting at 9am and a light meal provided.
Registration for the Detroit training is open!
The Michigan Fitness Foundation invites you to attend a Safe Routes to School (SRTS) regional training!
Each training will consist of hands-on sessions designed to help you build or sustain a SRTS project and presentations meant to share best practices and success stories from some of Michigan’s most innovative projects. Breakout session topics include:
- Navigating the Planning Process
- Navigating the Application Process
- Students at the Center: Youth Engagement and Leadership with SRTS
- Building Sustainable District-Wide SRTS Programs
- Asset Mapping: From Resources to Volunteers
- Diversify and Amplify: Leveraging Partnerships to Strengthen Your Program
If you are an award recipient, principal, school transportation supervisor, planners, and road authorities, or community member, this training is for you. All trainings are FREE, but registration is required as space is limited.